Did you go to Coachella and snap an amazing photo of a hippie hula-hooping in a blue dress? Are you a self-described fashion photographer who walks the streets looking for fabulously put together attire? Maybe you have a portfolio of great fashion photography and you’re seconds away from getting your big break? Here’s a contest that might just give you the fame that you’re on the edge of.
The Henry’s Camera Shoot To Show Contest
How To Enter:
- Select of photo of yours that you think is a real winner. (Not quite happy with your current photos? Head to your nearest camera store and get some advice on different ways to snap that perfect shot).
- Pick a category you think your best photo fits best into: people, travel, macro or landscape.
- Submit your photo on this app here.
- Watch on Facebook for further details as the Canon contest unfolds and wait for winner announcements.
- Fingers crossed that you are a finalist or a grand prize winner! This contest is also great for photography exposure.
*Don’t feel limited to your fashion photos, if you have other great pics you think that might be a winner, go for the gold!
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Henry’s Cameras to promote their Shoot to Show Contest.